I have been a faithful reader of Cosmopolitan Magazine for 15 years. I read Cosmo to find out the latest and greatest about any and everything. I love the articles, the advice, and the graphic art (if you know what I mean). What can I say, I’m a visual learner. I especially love the January issue for its oh so predictive Bedside Astrologer, which reports that the Pisces women have a great year in store!
So to honor Cosmo‘s 50th Birthday, I plan to participate in they have created a game plan of 50 things to do this month. I decided to do 10 of the 50 suggested items for 3 reasons: 1.committing to all 50 is a little too much for me right now, 2. I chose 10 things that will feed my soul this month, 3. The list includes some items that I already had on my own agenda to do. See, I am relevant.
1. “Eat the Pie”. Jan. 23rd is National Pie Day, and since Jan. 2nd, I have been participating in the 21 Day No Junk Food Challenge. And if my count is correct, I plan to celebrate my steadfastness with a most slice of America’s favorite: Apple Pie a la Mode.
4. Add Meghan Trainor’s songs to my iTunes playlist. I love to dance, and Meghan Trainor’s catchy songs have been on repeat in my mind. Don’t tell me you disagree, “I know you lie cause your lips are moving…”
5. See what all the hoopla is about Birchbox. I am such a sucker for stuff in a box, especially a box that claims it’s going to give me a Fresh Start.
6. Find the perfect shade of red lipstick to see if it’s really as seductive as it’s rumored to be.
7. Purchase a pair of functional “Touch-Screen-friendly” gloves to use my device(s) in zero below temps (done).
9. Organize my handbag, and finally be able to find my keys or switch out purses in a jiffy.
10. Work on finding my balance in January that will help me maintain a zen-filled spirit throughout the year with Mia Togo’s Daily Yoga.